She Loves Him Not She Loves Him Not

The animation is awful and nothing in this animation is beautiful.

The Tale Teller The Tale Teller

Animation is great,story is unique and overall the whole animation is beautiful and well done.
It feels a bit diferrent that the most of animations on this website.

Piano Avoider Mobile Piano Avoider Mobile

The graphics are terrible, it's repetetive and on easy mode pianos don't fall, but they stick on the ceeling forever.
It's called "Piano Avoider Mobile", but it's a childish computer game that looks like it was made on Microsoft Paint.

Flappy Box Flappy Box

Graphics are mediocre, but when you flap fastly, your bouncing even higher, and the flappy cube has only one sprite which is hard to look at.

MofinGames responds:

Yeah, would be cool with a more advanced sprite for the cube :)

Ivor The Dragonslayer Ivor The Dragonslayer

The game has lazy graphics, it has boring and repetetive gameplay, zombies don't even look like zombies, you run out of stamina too unbelievably fast. This is one of the worst games on Newgrounds ever!

MofinGames responds:

No worries bro! I'm too lazy to make good graphics :)

Another World (Thank you, guys!) Another World (Thank you, guys!)

The song begins very nicely with lush sounds in the background, but at 00:35 the electric guitar sound weakens the song's quality, the uprise part didn't blend well and the drop part is preety good.
Overall OK song.

Razorrekker responds:

Thank you! This is obviously, an older song. I don't know if you've looked, but there is an improved version where I fixed a few things, so you might want to check that out. Again, thanks for the solid review!

Origin Origin

Really good melody and everything else is chill.
I've also made a song dedicated to you.
Song link: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/753337?updated=1499119397

LemonsGD responds:

Thanks :) Its pretty cool

Cascade II Cascade II

My favorite thing in the song is melody, the whole song sounds like a tropical song house.